Thursday, January 10, 2008

WOW, MY FIRST VISITOR

Wow, I had my first comment! That's exciting. Now I have to add something interesting. Got to get out that camera and learn how to use it. Who says you can't teach this old gal new tricks????
This weekend instead of working in the yard (it's too wet after this weeks storm anyway), I'll work on prettying up my blog site. Well, I do have to take this weeks thrift store find out of the car so I can get in it.
And the lab, can't forget that. Monday is my last Hercepton infussion. I won't know what to do with myself not going to the hospital every 3 weeks but I'm sure I'll find something. Like maybe going on with living.
I had my first visitor on my blog today. How sweet was that for willzmom to check on me. The people out there in cyberland are just amazing. Vickie over at Turkeyfeathers got me thru the chemo and now maybe I'll be able to pass it forward somehow.
It was a long day at work today so I'm going to hit the hay. Wish I could think of something clever to say but until I do, sleep tight.

No comments: