Friday, January 18, 2008

TGIF

Yep, that's it in a nutshell. I was working at home today, well, I was suppose to be working at home today but there was an estate sale this morning and I just can't pass that up. I got the greatest little white wrought iron double seat for the backyard. Love it. And I got several small items for the shop. I just love the Room as it's known. Our Thursday sale was last night and man was it busy. I think people are getting cabin fever because there haven't been any good garage sales during the winter.
I plan on going to another estate sale in the morning before working in the Room tomorrow. Then maybe to the flea market Sunday. I wonder where the name flea market came from? I finally got the camera out yesterday to see if I can take some pictures of my space to put on my new blog. Can't have a blog without some good pictures.
I'm so glad it's Friday and a 3 day weekend. Thanks Martin.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Hey mom! This is sooo cute and sooo you! How cute is your new setup!! I really need to get in there to see the new space. I love you sooo much!! Thanks for all the help this weekend! I will call you after my lifetime of homework!
Love,
The Worlds Best Daughter
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox