Sunday, January 13, 2008

Weekend went toooooo fast

It's hard to believe the weekend is over. It went by way to fast but it was a wonderful 2 days. Terry started Saturday off by working on the new cabinets in the garage while I 'sorted' a large area of my 'junk'. It will be so nice to have both sides of the garage finished in the new white cabinets. Steve, Stacey, Terry and I went to the movies. I thought Charlie Wilson's War would be a little better than it was but it was a pretty good movie. The best part was sharing it with Steve and Stacey. There is something about your daughter growing up and getting married. I'll have to write about that later. She's so excited about her new goal, teaching. It warms my heart in so many ways.
Today I went to the store to pick up 2 things. I spent over an hour at the grocery store, spent over $100 and came home without the one thing I went for. I hate it when I do that.
Now I have to finish cleaning out the cabinet where the last new cabinet will go. I realized as I was packing up all these collectibles that I really don't need them. I want to let go but its so hard. What should go and what should I keep???? I just can't figure out why it's so hard for me to let go of all this glassware. That's another topic in itself.
Tomorrow is my last infusion I think. I sure hope so and oh shoot, I forgot to go to the lab so I'll have to go in early tomorrow. Darn it! Oh well, don't sweat the small stuff.

No comments: