Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What about this new BLOG BANNER???!!!

OMGoodness!! How wonderful is this?? I have a new blog banner thanks to Jan Ely over there at Little Pink Houses. It suits me to a tee. I've made such great new friends at Room with a Past, all doing the thing we love best, gather treasures. When I was going thru my cancer treatment, I made up my mind that I was going to put as much energy into the things I love as I did into my job (which I'm sure was the stress that in a large part was what brought on my cancer). I needed to find my bliss. And I have. It's what I've always loved to do.

Thank you Jan for the wonderful gift you've given me. I couldn't have come up with anything as wonderful as this. I just LOVE it.

I'm inspired by Audrey and Jan's energy and skill at what they do. Room with a Past is just so special. Always changing and the store just warms your heart when you walk in the door.

Visit us sometime, either in person or on at the website.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Very cool blog. Happy late birthday. So glad you are a survivor!! Love you, Aimee

Jan Ely said...

I just love the way ALL the ladies at the quilting bee have their mouths open! OK, who's listening if EVERYONE is gabbing? Well, maybe they're singing God Bless America!

Thanks for the compliments!

willzmom said...

You're doing such a great job! I LOVE the banner. I especially love the wuilting bee picture. When I was 13 the ladies in my little southern town got together for a quilting bee at my parents home. I was fortunate to have my grandmother and my mother along with people that I really loved get together and make a quilt for me. I even got to sew a little on it! Keep up the great blogging.