Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Little Corner of the Room






With a Past that is. It was a very busy weekend at the Room! The hours went by quickly because of the great freindship and the wonderful people that come in every month to view all the new goodies. I wish I had taken my camera for the opening night but Jan, ever present with hers, took these pictures for me on day 2 of the sale. By that time most of the really good things were picked over but it still has its own flavor. I'm always amazed at how much people appreciate what you hunt and find for them.


Pink was the flavor of this month. It was our only opening before Valentine's Day.


I just can't wait for the cold here in Northern CA to 'go away' but I know we can't really complain because at least there isn't snow. I have several projects I would love to finish, okay, start but I just can't bring myself to be out in the garage for more than a few minutes. I'm so grateful to have another day off. I'm thinkin' maybe I can get everything done tomorrow, well, maybe not. It was just a thought.

2 comments:

PamKittyMorning said...

It was a great weekend at the "Room" even though we came Saturday afternoon!!! It's always fun to see what's new!

Have fun with your new blog!!

calamitykim said...

I love your room! I just wanted to say thank you for your lovely and kind email- I read them all and love to get them but I am really bad at writing back- sometimes I spend too many hours on the computer and I have to break away and go do stuff- I am adding you to my blog pages. Keep on crafting!!!! xxxooo happy Valentines day too- calamity