Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY


To everyone who may visit today I wish you a very Happy Valentines Day! I would send you flowers and chocolate if I could. I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I last posted. That tells you how dull things have been here, or maybe I should say how busy. Yep, I'm sitting at work at my desk, waiting for a state report to run and thought I should at least wish everyone who may stop by a wonderful day.

I'm offering you a sweetheart. I use to love to get these candys when I was in elementary school. It was so exciting to read the little words on the candies. And the smell. They smell so sweet.


So to all who stop, I wish you love this sweetheart day!



3 comments:

Ellie Garratt said...

Hi Marica. I promised I would pop by and visit your blog. I finally got round to it! I love your blog title and the pictures of your corner of the room.

I've added your blog to my blog link - I hope that's okay? Stop by and visit my blog sometime www.littlewandacrafts.blogspot.com

farmlady said...

Hi Marcia,
I'm the lady who has the Over Good Ground blog and met you at Room with a View on Feb. 23. I'm a breast cancer survivor too. Remember? I just wanted to tell you that I was really glad to meet you and I hope you are feeling better each day. My sister and I had so much fun that day. We both bought furniture and other great things. We will be back next month. Hope to see you again. I love your blog. Connie

Kathleen Grace said...

Hi Marcia!
So glad you stopped by, your blog is so pretty ( I love your banner!) Great to meet you and I hope I you will stop by again:>)